Jamaican’s are always on the move. Just ask the high school runners who perform at Champs! We see some of them perform at Reggae Marathon every year and it’s a thrill as they stride by.
And we can dance! Just watch our moves!
As part of Jamaica Moves, Corporations in Jamaica were challenged to become ambassadors for a healthier lifestyle. By participating in 6 running events across the island from September to December this year, Corporate Challenge Teams will show the way in getting more Jamaicans to adopt healthier lifestyle habits. The 6 running events include:
- Fortis 5K Run, September 10
- Colour Me Happy Charity Run, September 16
- Cumi Come Run, Walk/Run September 23
- Heroes in Action 5K Run/Walk, October 15
- University of the West Indies (UWI) 5K Walk/Run, November 12
- Reggae Marathon Half Marathon and 10K on December 2
The big finish for Jamaica Moves is our very own Reggae Marathon this December 2. In addition to runners and groups from 30+ countries, runners from Corporate Teams from across Jamaica will line up Saturday morning to show that all Jamaica Moves. Watch out!
Until next time…
Reggae Marathon RunninGuy (aka Sugar ‘Tuff Gong’ Bong)
Register for Reggae Marathon, December 2, 2017: Reggae Marathon Online Registration