Page 1 of 3
This website is owned by Reggae Marathon Limited
- "Charged Services" means services available online through this website for which a charge is payable to Reggae Marathon Limited.
- "Fees" means the fees payable for the Charged Services as recorded in the schedule of fees for the relevant Charged Service on this website.
- "Intellectual Property" includes the design of, and all content appearing on this website, trademarks (including logos), domain names, copyright, rights in computer software, databases and lists, confidential information, know-how and trade secrets and manuals, whether registered or unregistered.
- "Username" means a form of identification a user of this website uses, together with a password, to gain access to Charged Services and any other parts of this website for which registration of the user is required.
Information available under the Charged Services may be subject to confidentiality obligations or requirements. Reggae Marathon Limited retains the right to make any information confidential.
You acknowledge and agree:
- Reggae Marathon Limited may elect not to supply you with any information that Reggae Marathon Limited believes is confidential; and/or
- You will comply with any confidentiality obligations notified to you by Reggae Marathon Limited.
Further details and requests regarding confidential information can be obtained or made by contacting Reggae Marathon Limited, 87-89 Tower Street, Kingston, Jamaica.
3. Intellectual Property
All Intellectual Property on this website is owned by Reggae Marathon Limited. No part of this website may be:
- Distributed or copied for any commercial purpose, nor incorporated in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form); or
- Resold, published, copied, reproduced, transmitted or stored (including in any other website or other electronic form) except that you may print, or download to your hard drive, extracts from the website only for informational and non-commercial purposes use, without Reggae Marathon Limited express prior written permission.
4. Right To Use Website And Content
You may access, view, reproduce and print the content on this website provided you use that content only for informational and non-commercial purposes. Any reproduction must include prominent acknowledgement of Reggae Marathon Limited’s rights in the relevant content.
If you wish to link to any part of this Website, you must obtain Reggae Marathon Limited’s prior written consent. Reggae Marathon Limited reserves the right to prohibit links to this website and you agree to remove or cease any link upon Reggae Marathon Limited’s request. You may not frame any part of the material on this website by including advertising or other revenue generating material.
The information provided on this website is for general guidance only. Users of the information contained on this website must make their own assessment of the suitability and appropriateness of the information or services described for their particular use and conditions.