The Bob Marley and Rita Marley trophies
- Awarded to the male and female winners of the Reggae Half Marathon.
- Through the kind gesture of Mrs. Rita Marley, the Reggae Marathon commissioned Basil Watson, noted Jamaican sculptor, to create the “Bob Marley Trophy” for the first male finisher and the “Rita Marley Trophy” for the first female finisher of the half marathon event. Treasured art pieces in their own right, these trophies reflect the spirit and vibe of the Reggae Marathon, Half Marathon & 10k event.
Commemorative finisher medal
- All finishers of the Reggae Half Marathon & 10K will receive a commemorative medal.
- Participation certificates will be awarded to all finishers, which will be available for downloading and printing after the event.
Over US$10,000 in total prize money
- Prize money for the Reggae Half Marathon & 10K total over US$ 10,000 (over JMD$1 million). Prize money, as outlined below, is payable on race day. Failure to collect prize money on race day may be treated as an abandonment of the prize.
Special prize category
- High School Boys & Girls in the 10K
- Teams in the 10K and Half Marathon
The Barclay Ewart Trophy
- Named in honour of our late Chairman, this trophy will be awarded to the first combined (male & female) hotel team in the 10K event.
All registered participants will also receive:
- Official Reggae Marathon T-shirt
- Free entry to the Victory Beach & Awards Party