The 2010 Reggae Marathon was special for a number of reasons:
- It rained toward the end of the Pasta Party and got us all giddy with excitement as we scrambled to eat and stay dry.
- The cooling rain at the start of the Reggae Marathon Saturday morning was also welcome.
- The post-race Victory Party on the beach was fantastic!
- We saw old friends and met some new ones.
- And it was the 10th anniversary of the Reggae Marathon…where did the time go?
If you’re dealing with the cold and snow of northern climates or even if you’re not, this official video from Reggae Marathon 2010 is sure to bring back memories:
If you’ve got a special memory from last year’s Reggae Marathon, drop us a line or leave a comment. We’d love to hear from you.
Until next time…
Reggae Marathon RunninGuy