On car trips as a kid my sister and I drove our parents crazy with the constant barrage of questions? “Are we there yet?” was only the first of many. Since I've been blogging for Reggae Marathon (just over a year now) one of the most commonly asked questions is, “Where is the registration area?” (it is located in the Couples Swept Away Sporting Complex). Additionally I've had a lot of running questions cross my mind and I'd love to hear from you. Here goes:
- How do you stay motivated to keep running? I've gone through the usual ups and downs and have swam and cycled to mix it up. I'd love to hear what you do to keep running.
- Do you run with music? I've tried both but because I usually run early in the morning on public streets, blocking out the sound of approaching vehicles (and the occasional
animal) so I don't any more. What's your take?
- How do you choose the right running shoes? I'm currently running in a pair of Puma Faas 500 running shoes. I love them but I dread the thought of buying a new pair. You?
- Do you run alone or with a group? Again, I've done both and while groups have their place, I find I spend most of my time running alone. What's your preference?
- Do you stretch before you run? I don't. Never have. Is that good or bad?
I could go on but remembering back to those family car trips I think I have exceeded my limit. I'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment.
Until next time…
Reggae Marathon RunninGuy
Note: Photo courtesy of Errol Anderson Photography