We’re almost through March and Reggae Marathon 2012 is already three months behind us! Where did the time go? And time will fly until we meet up again at Reggae Marathon 2014 on December 6 in Negril. Here are a few of the special dates ahead. And I’m counting down the days…
- 1 day until the start of Spring 2014. Yes, Spring officially starts Thursday, March 20. It may be a while in the North East US and Canada before all the snow melts and short weather running returns but warmer weather is coming!
- 32 days until the Boston Marathon. If you’re running, good luck with your final training. Stay healthy and be prepared for any weather conditions.
- 65 days until the Memorial Day weekend! Even though summer officially starts in just over a month, this is still the ‘Start of Summer’
- 93 days until the start of Summer 2014. For sure the snow and cold of the 2014 Winter will be a distant memory by then. No complaining about the heat and humidity this year!
- 229 days until the New York Marathon November 2. Or as we like to refer to it: final tune up before Reggae Marathon.
- 262 days until Reggae Marathon December 6. 261 days until the Reggae Marathon Pasta Party. And if your’re coming to Jamaica the week before, even fewer days until your’re lounging on the Beach in Negril.
Are these dates in your calendar too? Are you counting down the days?
Until next time…
For more information check the Reggae Marathon Web Site.
Click here for more details on Reggae Marathon’s Abe Issa Award for Excellence.
This is a link to the Official Reggae Marathon 2012 Race Video.
Photo courtesy of Andrew Bellamy.