Registration is still open for the Reggae Marathon. Do not miss out on this opportunity to run one of the greatest races in the world. Here are some facts about the Reggae Marathon:
- It’s flat! The only place along the course you will find some elevation is at the round about at mile 2.9. For marathoners, you will encounter this twice.
- It’s dark at the start of the race.
- It does get hot as the sun rises. It would be wise to wear sunscreen.
- With that said, take advantage of the misting stations along the course.
- Do Not Forget to hydrate and drink water throughout the race.
- There will be people running the race from all over the world.
- A fresh coconut is one of the best recovery drinks you could ask for after a race.
- Some of the fastest high schoolers in Jamaica come to Negril to participate in the 10k.
- And finally, the pasta party truly is the world’s best!
If you need the link for registration, here it is-2022 Reggae Marathon Registration!
See you in December.