3 Months to Reggae Marathon. The countdown is officially on. Permission granted to get excited. Woo hoo!
This is the 15th running of Reggae Marathon. And even though we’ve grown, Reggae Marathon has stayed true to it’s roots:
- Intimate and friendly race
- Great runner care: Aid Staitions every mile on the closed-to-regular traffic flat paved road course; Reggae Music and Water/Electrolytes at every Aid Station
- World’s Best Pasta Party. Held under the stars at the Couples Swept Away Sporting Complex on Friday night before race day, Saturday, December 5
- Post Race Festivities on the Beach. Steps away from the Negril’s famous 7 mile white sand beach, it’s a Reggae Marathon tradition to run into the Caribbean Sea after finishing. Remember to take off your running shoes first.
So with 3 months to Reggae Marathon it’s almost time to start packing! Reggae Marathon really ‘soon come’.
Until next time…
Reggae Marathon RunninGuy (aka Sugar ‘Tuff Gong’ Bong)
- Register for Reggae Marathon, December 5, 2015: Reggae Marathon Online Registration
- For more information check the Reggae Marathon Web Site
- Click here for more details on Reggae Marathon’s Abe Issa Award for Excellence
- Here is the official 2014 Reggae Marathon Video: Reggae Marathon 2014
- Select your Reggae Marathon Name here: Reggae Marathon Name