4 months (and a few days) to Reggae Marathon. Getting excited? I am. I’m emailing and speaking with my Reggae Marathon running friends more frequently. I’m registered. I’ve book my hotel on the Beach in Negril. Other than packing, there’s not much more to do now except staying excited about my 7th consectutive Reggae Marathon.
This year Reggae Marathon celebrates it’s 15th year. What began as a hobby for those original group of Jamdammers has now grown into an internation destination running event that attracts runners from all over the world…30+ countries and growing! Reggae Marathon is not the largest running event in terms of number of runners and that’s a big part of the charm. Despite our growth, Reggae Marathon is still an intimate event where staff, volunteers, runners, friends, family…everyone…mixes and mingles throughout the entire race weekend.
Friday night look out for me at the Reggae Marathon Pasta Party. I’m usually around the Media Tent…if I’m not their ask someone to message me! I’d love to connect with you this December.
And a reminder: If you haven’t registered yet, you still have time to take advantage of Early Bird race registration discounts. Just click here: Reggae Marathon Registration.
Until next time…
Reggae Marathon RunninGuy (aka Sugar ‘Tuff Gong’ Bong)
- Register for Reggae Marathon, December 5, 2015: Reggae Marathon Online Registration
- For more information check the Reggae Marathon Web Site
- Click here for more details on Reggae Marathon’s Abe Issa Award for Excellence
- Here is the official 2014 Reggae Marathon Video: Reggae Marathon 2014
- Select your Reggae Marathon Name here: Reggae Marathon Name