Jennifer also uses her ability to raise money for Team with a Vision that raises money to send children with visual impairments to a special summer camp. Here’s more on this inspiring runner: Jennifer Herring, Runner!
Blindness is not a barrier for someone closer to the Reggae Marathon world, Jamaica’s Senator Floyd Morris, President of the Jamaican Senate. Senator Morris became legally blind at age 17 and has fought his entire life to overcome challenges.
I draw inspiration from both Jennifer Herring and Senator Morris. Barriers are meant to be broken!
Until next time…
Reggae Marathon RunninGuy (aka Sugar ‘Tuff Gong’ Bong)
- Register for Reggae Marathon, December 5, 2015: Reggae Marathon Online Registration
- For more information check the Reggae Marathon Web Site
- Click here for more details on Reggae Marathon’s Abe Issa Award for Excellence
- Here is the official 2014 Reggae Marathon Video: Reggae Marathon 2014
- Select your Reggae Marathon Name here: Reggae Marathon Name