We walk to the start of Reggae Marathon in the dark well before dawn and still basking in the glow of Friday night’s Pasta Party. And even though slightly sleep deprived, we break out in ear to ear smiles for the camera. All for the unique experience of the 5:15 am start in the dark. Take a look through these ‘before’ Reggae Marathon photos? Did we capture your smile?
We run in the dark for the first 45 minutes of Reggae Marathon then get to enjoy the sunrise before finishing on the beach in the early to mid-morning sun. It’s a nice way to start the day.
Until next time…
Reggae Marathon RunninGuy (aka Sugar ‘Tuff Gong’ Bong)
- Register for Reggae Marathon, December 5, 2015: Reggae Marathon Online Registration
- For more information check the Reggae Marathon Web Site
- Click here for more details on Reggae Marathon’s Abe Issa Award for Excellence
- Here is the official 2014 Reggae Marathon Video: Reggae Marathon 2014
- Select your Reggae Marathon Name here: Reggae Marathon Name