Looking good on the beach after Reggae Marathon is easy to do. Forget the swimsuit, just dash into the Caribbean. Remember to remove your running shoes first though…I forgot one year and ruined a nearly new pair of shoes. Couldn’t get the sea salt out!
Running gear and all…it’s the tradition at Reggae Marathon to dash out into the Caribbean Sea after you finish. The water is refreshing and it’s theraputic…the gentle lapping of the waves is good for tired leg muscles. OK, that may be a stretch but it sure feels good!
Everybody looking good!
Until next time…
Reggae Marathon RunninGuy (aka Sugar ‘Tuff Gong’ Bong)
- Register for Reggae Marathon, December 5, 2015: Reggae Marathon Online Registration
- For more information check the Reggae Marathon Web Site
- Click here for more details on Reggae Marathon’s Abe Issa Award for Excellence
- Here is the official 2014 Reggae Marathon Video: Reggae Marathon 2014
- Select your Reggae Marathon Name here: Reggae Marathon Name