Pasta on the Beach…Cosmos: a new venue for the Reggae Marathon Pasta Party this year due to construction at the Couples Swept Away Sports Complex. And the show started early with a glorious sunset! Food stations set up on the beach and manned by staff from a number of the Negril area hotels made it a night to savour. Follow that up with a lively performance from the Silver Birds Steel Orchestra and it truly was a night to remember:
The best time to catch up with old friends and meet new ones is at the Reggae Marathon Pasta Party. It’s a huge part of the Reggae Marathon Experience.
Freshly prepared pasta and delicious sides…on the beach at sunset. Let’s just let that image sink infor a minute: Pasta on the beach in Negril in December at Reggae Marathon!
Lively is an understatement. The Silver Birds Steel Orchestra performed against a backdrop of the Caribbean Sea to top off a fabulous Friday night at Reggae Marathon 2016. Toe tapping in the sand is now a ‘Ting’.
Until next time…
Reggae Marathon RunninGuy (aka Sugar ‘Tuff Gong’ Bong)
- Register for Reggae Marathon, December 3, 2016: Reggae Marathon Online Registration
- For more information check the Reggae Marathon Web Site
- Click here for more details on Reggae Marathon’s Abe Issa Award for Excellence
- Here is the official 2015 Reggae Marathon Video: Reggae Marathon Video
- Photos courtesy of Errol Anderson