3 weeks tonight it’s Reggae Marathon style carbo loading!
The Reggae Marathon Pasta Party starts at 5:30 pm at the Couples Swept Away Sporting Complex (the same location where you pick up your Race Kits). The main sponsors are the JHTA Negril and the Jamaica Macaroni Factory. Along with the delicious pasta buffetts, there will be live entertainment including a Circus Act, the best of Negril’s cabaret performers and the headliner, the always popular Silver Birds Steel Band who have made this event their signature performance in Negril.
And the food…lets not forget the food. Here’s just a sample of what’s on the menu:
- Rasta Pasta (always a favourite)
- Spaghetti with tomato, tuna and olive sauce
- Spiral Pasta Primavera
- Pasta Marinara
- Beef lasagna
- Vegetable lasagna
- Veggie Pasta with Seafood
- Ravioli with mushroom alfredo
- Pasta with sausage, mushroom and pesto cream sauce
- Shrimp with tomato sauce and spiral pasta
So bring your appetite and we’ll see you 3 weeks tonight in Negril!
Until next time…
Reggae Marathon RunninGuy (aka Sugar ‘Tuff Gong’ Bong)