Race Day! Today. At 5:15 am to be exact.
Reggae Marathon Race Director sends us off promptly at 5:15 am from the Start Line at Long Bay Beach Park. Torches blazing, Bob Marley blaring…it’s the special start of another Reggae Marathon.
Then as the sun comes up over Negril, it’s thrilling to see the line of runners stretched out along the road that hugs the Negril beach in places. Bob’s mile becons twice for Marathoners and signals to Half Marathoners that the finish really is ‘just around the corner’. Remember Marathoners, it’s OK to Step Down and Feel Allright!
Want to follow along live? Here are the links:
- Reggae Marathon – Live Marathon Tracking
- Half Marathon – Half Marathon Tracking
- 10K Media – 10K Tracking
- Team Results – Team Tracking
Finish your breakfast, down that cup of coffee and let’s go running!
Until next time…
Reggae Marathon RunninGuy (aka Sugar ‘Tuff Gong’ Bong)
- Register for Reggae Marathon, December 3, 2016: Reggae Marathon Online Registration
- For more information check the Reggae Marathon Web Site
- Click here for more details on Reggae Marathon’s Abe Issa Award for Excellence
- Here is the official 2015 Reggae Marathon Video: Reggae Marathon Video