Actually, we are looking for some guest bloggers. There are so many Reggae Marathon runner stories and experiences that we overhear: on Facebook, in email exchanges, at the hotels in Negril and post-Reggae Marathon on the beach of course. We do our best to capture and share them but…now it’s your turn. If you have a Reggae Marathon story, a personal triumph story or just a running story, we’d love to have you be a guest blogger on the Reggae Marathon blog and share it with our fans. Here’s how to be a Reggae Marathon Guest Blogger:
- Send an email to bl[email protected] (it comes directly to me) with your story.
- Write your story in your own words…don’t worry, we’ll tidy it up if necessary
- Keep it to about 300 words or so.
- Our fans like stories that are personal so write it from your point-of-view
- The basic things to cover are Who, What, When, Where, Why: Who are you, What was your experience, When did you experience it, Where are you and Why did you do it.
It’s your time for Internet Fame. Send your email to me directly: [email protected]. We’re looking forward to sharing your stories.
Until next time…
Reggae Marathon RunninGuy (aka Sugar ‘Tuff Gong’ Bong)
Click here to register online for Reggae Marathon, December 7, 2013: Reggae Marathon Registration.
For more information check the Reggae Marathon Web Site.
Click here for more details on Reggae Marathon’s Abe Issa Award for Excellence.
This is a link to the Official Reggae Marathon 2012 Race Video.