Smilin Faces at Reggae Marathon. 1,900 of them at 5:30 am in the morning at the start, at 7 am during one of our three race events and especially post-race. Here are a few of the smilin faces … from the Ladies!
The Reggae Marathon drone was buzzing overhead throughout the entire morning last December. It may have been buzzing a little more closely for this Reggae Marathoner.
Music, Garmin, Hydration. Oh and smile. All the bases covered for this Reggae Marathoner.
Have hydration will run. At Reggae Marathon Water and Hydration drink are distributed before, during at each Aid Station located at every mile, and after. Did we mention that we use convenient plastic pouches and not messy cups? That’s worth a smile or two.
Rum is available and best consumed when back at your hotel. Or on an excursion to Appleton Estate. We do serve up a cold Red Stripe after Reggae Marathon…it’s vacation time so a cold one well before noon is ‘no problem’!
Smile, grimace, funny face…or a combination of all of them. In any case we love the enthusiam.
Until next time…
Reggae Marathon RunninGuy (aka Sugar ‘Tuff Gong’ Bong)
- Register for Reggae Marathon, December 5, 2015: Reggae Marathon Online Registration
- For more information check the Reggae Marathon Web Site
- Click here for more details on Reggae Marathon’s Abe Issa Award for Excellence
- Here is the official 2014 Reggae Marathon Video: Reggae Marathon 2014
- Select your Reggae Marathon Name here: Reggae Marathon Name