The Reggae Rebels are coming…the REGGAE REBELS are coming! Bonnie Fowler who lives, works and runs just outside of Toronto, Ontario, Canada is on a mission to spread the word about the Reggae Marathon experience and she’s got 25+ Reggae Rebels Runners coming with her this year.
The Reggae Rebels train, run and race together all year. They travel to marathons, half marathons and 10K’s throughout the year. This will be Bonnie’s third time at Reggae Marathon and she and all the Reggae Rebels are looking forward to helping make this 15th year anniversary event even more special.
The Reggae Rebels join other groups such as Reggae Runnerz and Easy Skankin just to name two as well as the informal groups who are coming to run, vacation and plan in Negril. You’ll see them on course Saturday morning of course, but look out for them on Friday night at the Reggae Marathon ‘World’s Best Pasta Party’. I know I will!
Until next time…
Reggae Marathon RunninGuy (aka Sugar ‘Tuff Gong’ Bong)
- Register for Reggae Marathon, December 5, 2015: Reggae Marathon Online Registration
- For more information check the Reggae Marathon Web Site
- Click here for more details on Reggae Marathon’s Abe Issa Award for Excellence
- Here is the official 2014 Reggae Marathon Video: Reggae Marathon 2014
- Select your Reggae Marathon Name here: Reggae Marathon Name