Reggae Marathon is looking for the next Social Media Manager!
Are you a runner? Do you love Social Media? If so, and you have skills in creating engaging content, we’re looking for you! We’re looking for the next Social Media Manager to head up our blog and social media channels at Reggae Marathon. You can live anywhere in the world, you should have a love of running and the running community and you should have some serious chops with creating engaging online content (Blog posts, Social Media, Video).
Here is a brief job profile:
- A penchant for digital marketing and a flair for problem solving and negotiation.
- Researching and writing weekly blog posts
- Posting on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Responding and engaging on all above social media channels
- Coordinating between the internal resources and third parties, managing relations with all stakeholders
- Work in a remote environment
These are the important dates of the ‘Wanted: Social Media Manager’ ‘Contest:
- The Contest runs from September 10 – October 30, 2019
- Selection will happen from October 30 – November 15, 2019
- Winner will be announced on December 7, 2019 at the Reggae Marathon Media Press event in Negril, Jamaica
- Duties will begin January 1, 2020
How to enter:
- Research and write a 300 – 400 word Blog Post on what the Reggae Marathon Experience means to you
- Include 2 photographs (One for the Header the other for the body of the post)
- Submit by midnight October 30, 2019 to [email protected]
- The top submissions will be posted on the Reggae Marathon Blog (and promoted via Reggae Marathon Social Media channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
We are looking for your commitment to running, Jamaica and Reggae Marathon. In addition to your writing style, we’ll be looking at your Social Media presence. So…get writing!
Until next time…
Reggae Marathon RunninGuy