Reggae Marathon spent the weekend in Miami. Loved it! We had a great time meeting runners and Reggae Marathon fans at the Miami Marathon Race Expo. And to top it off, Reggae Marathon Race Director Frano completed the Half Marathon with a very respectable showing. Congratulations on your finish Frano!
Yes, it was a great weekend in Miami. Here are some photos of Reggae Marathoners from near and far ran on Sunday and stopped by the Race Expo before Sunday’s race to say hi.
That’s Reggae Marathon’s Diane Ellis on the left with Daniah A. Dunstan, Pacers Running Club President. Daniah is showing off her Reggae Marathon 2014 Shirt.
Christian from Costa Rica stopped by as well. He was ‘ready to run’ the Miami Marathon on Sunday and shared with us that he was also looking forward to running in Reggae Marathon this December 5. See you in Negril December 5 Christian.
Wearing their Reggae Marathon T Shirts from last December, these Reggae Marathoners heard the call…and they got some prizes from Diane for doing so. Thanks guys…nice to see you!
Just before wrapping up the Expo on Saturday evening, the Reggae Marathon Crew posed for this group photo. Thanks to all the Miami Marathoners and Reggae Marathon who stopped by to say hi. We had a great weekend in Miami! See you in Negril in December!
Until next time…
Reggae Marathon RunninGuy (aka Sugar ‘Tuff Gong’ Bong)
- Register for Reggae Marathon, December 5, 2015: Reggae Marathon Online Registration
- For more information check the Reggae Marathon Web Site
- Click here for more details on Reggae Marathon’s Abe Issa Award for Excellence
- Here is the official 2014 Reggae Marathon Video: Reggae Marathon 2014
- Select your Reggae Marathon Name here: Reggae Marathon Name