Where did the time go? It seems like only yesterday that I was into my final month of training for Reggae Marathon. And anxiously looking forward to the Pasta Party Friday night! Here we are once again with a month to go.
I’m looking forward to re-connecting with friends and groups from last year including:
- Larry Savitch and ‘Easy Skankin’ from Florida, New York
- Dan Cumming, Seasoned Runner from Vancouver, British Columbia
- Bob Moore and his lovely wife from Washington, DC
- Navin from Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Marsha Doucette and the Canadian Liver Foundation Fund Raising Team from all across Canada
- ‘Ask Wifey’ from Atlanta, Georgia along with Renee Ross, Charissa and Megan (Look Who’s Coming to Reggae Marathon)
- Jenn Gruden from Toronto, Canada
- Karin Wilson-Edmonds from Kingston, Jamaica
keep you in the spirit for the next 30 days, here’s one of my favourite photos from post Reggae Marathon:
Keep trainig. Stay healthy. See you in Negril. 30 days to go…
Until next time…
Reggae Marathon RunninGuy (aka Sugar ‘Tuff Gong’ Bong)
For more information check the Reggae Marathon Web Site.
Register now at this link Reggae Marathon Registration Page.
Click here for more details on Reggae Marathon’s Abe Issa Award for Excellence.
Photos courtesy of Pan Caribbean.