Part 3 of Carrie Tollefson’s 5K Training Plan may not have you running like an Olympian but you will be training like one.
In 5K Training Part 1 Carrie coverd the basics: Speedwork, Tempo runs, Easy days and of course Rest. In 5K Training Part 2, Carrie introduced Fartleks and Hills. Now in 5K Training Part 3, Carrie finishes off with Intervals and Strides leading up to Race Day:
As Carrie notes about running, “Get after it!”. See you on the road!
Until next time…
Reggae Marathon RunninGuy (aka Sugar ‘Tuff Gong’ Bong)
- Register for Reggae Marathon, December 5, 2015: Reggae Marathon Online Registration
- For more information check the Reggae Marathon Web Site
- Click here for more details on Reggae Marathon’s Abe Issa Award for Excellence
- Here is the official 2014 Reggae Marathon Video: Reggae Marathon 2014
- Select your Reggae Marathon Name here: Reggae Marathon Name