And she’s running in the Reggae Marathon 1/2 Marathon December 1.
Mardrea is from Clarendon, Jamaica and has a number of records and personal bests including:
- 1500m: 4.05.25 rank has the second best Jamaican behind Yvonne Grayham
- 3000 Steeplechase: 9:27.21 which is the Jamaican National record
- 10k: 33:34. 15 Personal Best
- Half marathon: 82.05 Personal Best debut time in Bermuda
Regarding Reggae Marathon, she noted “I am looking forward for enjoying this race while giving it my best”.
We certainly are looking forward to meeting and lining up with her at the Reggae Marathon Start Saturday, December 1. Check out these links for more information on her running accomplishments:
With just a few
weeks to go, here are a few things to keep in mind for Reggae Marathon:
- Race Kit pick up at Couples Swept Away Sporting Complex beginning Thursday, November 29 and continuing on Friday, November 30. Check this link for details: Reggae Marathon Kit Pickup
- Reggae Marathon ‘World’s Best Pasta Party‘ on Friday, November 30 from 5 pm at Couples Swept Away Sporting Complex
- Reggae Marathon, 1/2 Marathon, 10K all starts promptly at 5:15 am on Saturday, December 1. Torches, drumming, Reggae!
Until next time…
Reggae Marathon RunninGuy (aka Sugar ‘Tuff Gong’ Bong)
For more information check the Reggae Marathon Web Site.
Register now at this link Reggae Marathon Registration Page.
Click here for more details on Reggae Marathon’s Abe Issa Award for Excellence.