A lot of really nice runners had a good time at Reggae Marathon 2012. I was fortunate to have met
some personally both at the Reggae Marathon Pasta Party, the race Saturday morning and at the post-race party. Some of these runners shared their stories and today, the final day of 2012, here are some of them:
- Pete Estabrooks enjoyed his first experience at Reggae Marathon last December…and shared his experience in this article in Impact: Reggae Marathon Run Love.
- Niran Vinod writes a blog called ‘Yin and Yan’. He shared his excellent Reggae Marathon Adventure along with some great pictures of the race in his Reggae Marathon race re-cap: Yin and Yan Reggae Marathon 2012.
- Larry Savitch and Easy Skankin returned for their second-in-a row Reggae Marathon. Larry loves Jamaica and isn’t shy about sharing his feelings. Here’s his Reggae Marathon 2012 re-cap: Return to Paradise.
- Lorraine, AKA ‘Ask Wifey’ told her Reggae Marathon story in video form. I especially like how she captured the early morning, pre-dawn experience of the 5:15 am start. Here’s her re-cap: Reggae Marathon Race Day.
- Dan Cumming from British Columbia, Canada was also back for his second Reggae Marathon. And this year he made it to the start on time and had a fine half marathon run. Dan is a seasoned runner and writes about running on his blog, Running in the Zone. Here’s his very comprehensive Reggae Marathon 2012 race re-recap: Dan’s Excellent Reggae Marathon Adventure.
- Jenn Gruden of More Magazine ran her first 10K at Reggae Marathon 2012. Here’s the re-cap of her experience (including some nice photos of Negril): How to run 10K in Paradise.
- This next post from Pili also has a lot of great photos of Negril and Reggae Marathon. It’s in Spanish, but is a great re-cap of her experience at Reggae Marathon 2012: Reggae Marathon 2012.
- All the way from … British Columbia, Canada to run in Reggae Marathon. Love the re-cap (captures all the details of the early morning race experience) and especially love the photo of them jumping in the air on the beach: Reggae Marathon 2012.
- Shooting another nice video to summarize her experience in Negril at Reggae Marathon was Rene. Here is her video recap: Rene’s Very Nice Reggae Marathon.
- And not to be outdone, our friends from Washington, DC, Bob Moore and the entire team at Run Washington were back at Reggae Marathon. Here’s their excellent race re-cap: Reggae Marathon 2012
- Here is a really nice Reggae Marathon race re-cap written by Dave Major of Running Free Magazine: Get up, Stand up! Scroll through the magazine to page 34, 35 for Dave’s story.
- From our long-time sponsor’s Puma, here’s their blog post on Reggae Marathon receiving the Abe Issa Award for Excellence