- Going for long run early in the morning and watching the sun rise above the horizon
- A raised finger and subtle head nod as you pass a runner approaching you
- Running with nothing but running shoes, shorts and singlet. And a hat if you must!
- Talking to running friends on Facebook and Instagram. Love seeing and hearing about their exploits running and in races around the world
- A warm weather run in December. Can you guess which run I’m talking about?
- Taking a cooling dip in the ocean after that warm weather run in December
Happiness is Reggae Marathon! Everything about it: The drive along the coast to Negril, the Beach, the Pasta Party, the 5:15 am Torchlight start’, the finish chute, the swim in the Caribbean after collecting my Finisher Medal; the Friends! Yes there’s more to happiness than Reggae Marathon…wait, what am I saying! Happiness IS Reggae Marathon!
Until next time…
Reggae Marathon RunninGuy (aka Sugar ‘Tuff Gong’ Bong)