- Going for long run early in the morning and watching the sun rise above the horizon
- A raised finger and subtle head nod as you pass a runner approaching you
- Running with nothing but running shoes, shorts and singlet. And a hat if you must!
- Talking to running friends on Facebook and Instagram. Love seeing and hearing about their exploits running and in races around the world
- A warm weather run in December. Can you guess which run I’m talking about?
- Taking a cooling dip in the ocean after that warm weather run in December
Happiness is Reggae Marathon! Everything about it: The drive along the coast to Negril, the Beach, the Pasta Party, the 5:15 am Torchlight start’, the finish chute, the swim in the Caribbean after collecting my Finisher Medal; the Friends! Yes there’s more to happiness than Reggae Marathon…wait, what am I saying! Happiness IS Reggae Marathon!
Until next time…
Reggae Marathon RunninGuy (aka Sugar ‘Tuff Gong’ Bong)
For more information check the Reggae Marathon Web Site
To register for Reggae Marathon, Sunday, December 2, 2018: 2018 Reggae Marathon Registration
Take a look at the Reggae Marathon Experience: Reggae Marathon Videos