December 8, 2024
Half Marathon, 10K & 5K Races

Author page: Reggae Marathon Runner Girl

Running on Vacation
Running on Vacation

Are you going away for spring break to see a new country and explore new territory or are you going to go back home and visit family and friends...

Running and Breathing
Running and Breathing

I’ll admit it, when I first started running, my breathing was all over the place. (My pace was too, but that’s a whole other blog.) When I ran the...

Your Running Journey
Your Running Journey

I have shared my running journey in various aspects in the Reggae Marathon blogs over the last few years. And at the Reggae Marathon, we like to...

Listen to those Niggles!
Listen to those Niggles!

If you’ve been running for a while, chances are you’ve been injured. If you’re smart, you’ll pay attention to those little aches and pains It’s...

The 80/20 Rule
The 80/20 Rule

When training for long distances, the 80/20 method is a good rule to use. 80% of your runs should be run at an easy effort with the remaining 20%...

2024 Olympics
2024 Olympics

This year is an Olympic year. Jamaica looks to make waves once again in track and field. Jamaica will field a team of past Olympic gold medal...

instagram
facebook
twitter
youtube